Deadline July 31, 2023.
The CAOA Scholarship is open to any active student seeking to advance their knowledge through an educational experience in the fields of Airport Management, Airport Operations, Airport Maintenance and related Aviation and Aerospace industries.
Student must be enrolled in a Colorado College, University, Community College or Vocational School with accredited educational programs related to the Airports, Aviation or Aerospace industries.
Annually scholarships will be considered and awarded based on the consideration of the applications by the committee, in the amount of $2,500.00 per scholarship.
Scholarship funds will be provided directly to the student awarded the scholarship, for books, tuition, fees, etc.
The annual Scholarship opportunities are only offered if the CAOA can meet all of the Associations primary financial responsibilities. Typically, the Scholarships will be approved in the 2nd quarter of the calendar year.
The CAOA Scholarship Committee will use the following criteria to determine award of the Scholarships:
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that the scholarship will be used for airport, aviation and aerospace advancement, in an institution based in Colorado
- GPA of 3.0 or higher, if the applicant is a full time or part time student
- Incomplete materials will not be reviewed or considered
Applicants, please provide the following:
- Completed CAOA student scholarship form
- An essay of 500 words, or less on “why you want a career in aviation, what is your specific path and how will you contribute to the future of aviation”
- 2 letters of reference
- Current resume and transcripts that demonstrate a cumulative GPA
Scholarship materials should be submitted, electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July/31/2023
If you have questions, please reach out to the scholarship committee: email@example.com.
Please complete the form in its entirety and submit form along with the other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general scholarship questions please contact
CAOA Business Manager
303 947 7815