Deadline extended to October 31, 2022.
The CAOA scholarships are open to anyone wishing to advance a career in any area of aviation including, but not limited to pilot, aircraft maintenance, operations, or airport management.
Must be a student in high school or college and plan to major or are majoring in an aviation.
The purpose of the CAOA scholarships are to provide financial assistance to students who are looking to start and/or expand their education within the Aviation field with a path to General and Business Aviation (management, operations, planning, noise abatement, FBO management, administration, legal, real estate, finance, engineering, architecture, consulting, maintenance, firefighting, wildlife management, etc.). Two scholarships will be awarded based on the consideration of applications by the committee, in the amount of $5,000.00 per scholarship.
Scholarships will be provided directly to the college on your behalf for books, tuition, fees, etc.
The Scholarship Committee will use the following criteria to determine award of 2 scholarships
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that the scholarship will be used for aviation advancement in an institution based in Colorado
- GPA of 3.0 or higher, if the applicant is a full time or part time student
- Incomplete materials to include the application will not be reviewed or considered
Applicants, please provide the following
- Completed CAOA student scholarship form
- An essay of 500 words, or less on “why you want a career in aviation, what is your specific path and how will you contribute to the future of aviation”
- 2 letters of reference
- Current resume and transcripts that demonstrate a cumulative GPA
Scholarship materials should be submitted, electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
August 19, 2022 October 31, 2022.
If you have questions, please reach out to the scholarship committee: email@example.com.