The CAOA would like to thank you for attending our annual Spring Conference and for displaying your company’s products and services to the Colorado Airport & Aviation Professionals. The following is a basic review of the exhibitor space, services provided at The Convention Center Conference Facility and contact information that may assist you in setting up your display.
The exhibit area(s) is designed with 3-configurations: Booth/Table purchase at coloradoairports.org > Spring Conference
- 5-each Premier Booth, in-conference room, 10’ x 10’, draped-curtain, 6’-table, table cloth, 2-chairs
- $550.00 ea., (Available with a Diamond or Platinum Sponsorship on 1st-come/1st-served basis)
- 5-each, Standard table configuration, Table top display, in-conference room, 5’-table, table cloth, 2-chairs
- $500.00 ea., (Available with a Diamond or Platinum Sponsorship on 1st-come/1st-serve basis)
- 5-each, Hallway outside conference room, table top display, 5’-table, table cloth, 2-chairs
- $450.00, Note: Foot traffic to & from Conference room will utilize the Hallway
If you are not a sponsor you will need to register. Registration is not included with a table purchase
Set up is estimated at this time to be between 9am and 4pm on Wednesday June 8th.
Electrical available. Voltage is standard 110V household type power. We recommend that you bring a 50-foot extension cord. Standard Wi-Fi is provided throughout the Conference Center.
Foot traffic: Expect good foot traffic in the Hallway exhibit area. The hallway is strategically placed where attendees have to travel through the area, coming to and from the conference room, during session breaks.
Exhibitor Contacts: For CAOA, Ken Lawson, 303 947 7815, firstname.lastname@example.org, For GJ Airport, Cameron Reece, 970 234 0611, email@example.com
SHIPPING: GJ Convention Center. Incoming freight: Grand Junction Convention Center, 159 Main st., Grand Junction CO 81501
The Conference Center is within easy walking distance from all 4-conference lodging hotels.
REMINDERS: Get your name out there!
Event Sponsorships are always welcome. See Website for further details. www.coloradoairports.org
During the Conference we will be drawing for door prizes. The CAOA will be accepting give-away items for the door prize drawings up to the last day of the event.
During the Golf Outing: Various sponsorship and give-away items accepted up to the day of the event. June 13th.
LOGO’s: Exhibitors, Please make sure we have the latest Logo your company would like to use. Best format is PDF. (EPS also OK). Will need 10-days prior to the event. Send logo to firstname.lastname@example.org Again, the CAOA would like to thank you for your participation at our 2022 Spring Conference. Ken Lawson, 303 947 7815, email@example.com