For inquiries, please email:
Airfield Electrical, Lighting & Signage
September 12-15, 2023
Northern Colorado Regional Airport
(Loveland/Ft. Collins Airport, FNL)
Spaces are limited.
Reserve your spot today!
Contact: Ken Lawson
Taught By: ADB Safegate
- Tuesday -Thursday, full days
- Introductions, Theory of Operations, Constant Currant Regulators
- Series Circuit Theory of Operations and Components
- LED’s, REILS
- Circuit Selector and Operations
- Cutouts and Ace3
- Airfield Lighting Control and Monitoring Systems (ALCMS)
- Safety and Lockout-Tagout
- Friday 1/2-day, Wrap up and Quiz
- Provided Daily: Donuts, rolls, coffee, juice, Lunch (Tuesday Wednesday Thursday)
TRAINING MATERIAL INCLUDING THE HANDBOOK IN USB DRIVES
Airfield Marking Professional (AMP) Certificate Program – Sept 2022
Sponsored by CAOA
The CAOA along with CDOT/Division of Aeronautics is pleased to bring the Colorado Airports and Colorado Airport Industry Professionals a chance to acquire critical training to enhance Airport Safety around Colorado.
PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE TRAINING, AUGUST 2021
- 28-airport employees
- 11 airports
- 5-engineering firm employees
Sponsored by the Colorado Springs Airport
When: March 3-5
Where: Marriott on Tech Center Drive (Colorado Springs)
CAOA ASOS Training Class
- Taught by the AAAE
- Held in September at the Hyatt Hotel in Westminster
- 40 students attended
- From Colorado Airports and from as far away as Mobile AL & Yosemite CA.
This class was sponsored by the CAOA and free to the students from the Colorado Airports.